tell her you love her tell her you love her

Simple yet amazing...

This is truly a work of art, to be able to portray the horror of this kind of relationship so well... It was difficult to finish, and near the end, I felt like I was the one being hit.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Gir... Argh!

Okay... for most of the decisions, i agree, or at least don't disagree.

Flash Game: I would have probably picked an RPG or physics puzzle, but Fancy Pants is a good game.

Music: Though my personal favorites are MilkMan Dan, Envy, and MaestroRage, you had reason to pick who you did.

User: I didn't watch the forums, so I can't say anything here.

Flash Movie: Now here is were I get mad, 'Chuck's new Tux'? the animation is smooth, but it is only mildly amusing and isn't even on the top 50, and in no way it could it beat 'There She Is!' at all. I'm sorry, but that is pathetic. Like DezTurkisch, I'm *Horrendously* Disappointed.

Breath Me Remake Breath Me Remake

Hmm...

The animation was rather good and the song was well chosen, the cracking of the voice seemed to give a deeper impression of mortality... And the part with the birds was very well don

Very nicely done, keep up the good work!

Adult Only-Sakura Sex Adult Only-Sakura Sex

good...

You guys are so IMPATIENT! If you were to wait for 5 seconds you would realize that they are NOT all the same thing and that she talks!
This is a good game but better graphics and more variation could be helpful.

(dj-one) nightmare (dj-one) nightmare

Not bad

I might tone down the 'nightmare' and shorten the intro a bit, maybe a background pad to ad some depth. but overall it's like I said, not bad.

[MvS}(3)The Forest [MvS}(3)The Forest

Mandi won

When you two do this it seems like Mandi gets the lighter, more innocent side of an idea, you tend to get more of the darker side, filled with well sorrow and/or rage .

Though I regularly prefer the darker 'eviler(?)' side of a piece, Mandi's just seems to be better at using the free samples.

MaestroRage responds:

that's true, she's had to use them for a long while now so she's become quite creative with her sounds. Though that doesn't beat the fact hers is a well made piece!

Thank you for your vote, we're glad you liked it! Thanks again for the review!

voices. voices.

Hmm...

Great work, Keep it up!

It makes me think of a dark confusion, not like insanity, but a calm wandering darkness. like you are traped in an unding dream of an ever-shifting maze...

5/5 10/10

snayk responds:

Thank you.

Na'vi Girl Na'vi Girl

Nice

I'd say that overall it's a pretty good piece, but I have to agree with some others here about the colors. possibly the most striking part of the movie is the planet it's self. It's full of beautiful, vibrant colors, even at night, and the Na'vi reflect that beauty. I think what this needs is more vibrant colors, striking contrast, and signature 'luminescent forest' look.

Pros:
- well proportioned
- stayed true to the movie
- character seems to have a 'personality'
- thorough job and close attention to detail

Cons:
- colors seem a bit dull
- world lacks 'depth' (not like foreground/ background, but 'reach out and touch')
- doesn't seem 'alive'
- forest lacks it's striking beauty and luminescent feel

Still, overall a very good piece worthy of front page. I couldn't have done so much as half that good. Most of the things I suggested are very difficult to do and are vague as to how one might go about doing them (how do you make something seem 'alive'?). I would be very proud to have made something of this quality.

Lots of people find this review helpful!